Ticker

6/Style/ticker-posts

50 I Miss You Messages for Him

When he is away, it seems like the world is a much sadder, darker place. Missing someone may not always equate to being in love with that person. It could be just an infatuation or longing to connect with people. But, we can all agree that the pain of missing someone is worse if you have a deep, emotional love for that person.

Couples in long-distance relationships have to endure weeks, months or years of separation. It’s not an ideal situation because it can aggravate little misunderstandings and intensify the distress of wanting to be with the person you love. If you succeed, though, it can be the most rewarding.

50 I Miss You Messages for HimThe sadness that you feel when you are away from your boyfriend, fiancé or husband is valid. If the relationship is new, the pain could be more intense. Communication is important during these times. Let him know that you miss him. He is probably missing you just as badly. There are times when the usual text messages or voice mails are not enough. You can plan for an online date, watch the same movie or read a book and discuss it. Send him a photo of you and your pretty smile.

Sometimes the best way to say, “I miss you” is through a heartfelt message. If you’re looking for the best love quotes to inspire you or just help you get through these sad times, look no further. We’ve compiled 50 sweet and romantic messages for the man you can’t help but miss.

  1. I feel proud that our love has withstood the distance. You can’t imagine how much I want to be by your side right now. But I will wait like I have always promised – hoping it won’t be too long until I see you again.
  2. How sad could it be if the man you miss is right beside you? Sometimes I feel you pulling away and it scares me. I miss the times when just the two of us is enough to make you happy. Let’s go back to the start.
  3. Knowing that you miss me, too, makes the pain bearable.
  4. Love is really not for the faint of heart. You’ve only been away for a day, and I feel like wanting to cry my heart out.
  5. I’m happy that I’m missing someone who is missing me too.
  6. I could distract myself not to think of you, but I can’t tell myself not to miss you.
  7. If I knew that loving you would be this painful, I’d still choose to be in love with you.
  8. Is it okay to say I miss you even though we just met? Is it fine to want to be with you even though you want someone else?
  9. They say fools rush in, and I’ve been a fool before. I promised myself to take it slow but I’m just falling deeper in love with you. I miss you.
  10. People who are waiting for love are sad people. Those who let love go are the saddest people.
  11. Just thinking about the next time I’ll see you send shivers down my spine.
  12. Wherever I am, I will always be yours. Just think about that when you miss me.
  13. It doesn’t matter if we’ve spent years together; I would still miss you the second you leave.
  14. I should have been prepared for this part. But no one can teach you not to miss the people you love.
  15. You’re worth all the days I cried myself to sleep.
  16. Missing you is bad but not knowing if you miss me too is harder.
  17. I have made wrong choices in the past. I give in to love too quickly. But just when I thought I’d be better on my own… I met you.
  18. There are no gifts that can calm my heart when you’re not around.
  19. The power of teleport would be nice in times like this.
  20. Even on the busiest days, I still pause and think of you.
  21. You are not the first man I have loved but you will be the last man I will miss.
  22. There‘s an inexplicable sadness knowing you can’t be with the man you love, who also happen to be your best friend.
  23. You left a heartache no one can heal. You gave me so many things to remember. I guess that’s the curse of loving you.
  24. As hard as it is to miss you, I should just be happy that you miss me too. But if life has a fast-forward button, that would be more helpful.
  25. Have you also thought of the past and wondered if you have done something differently, would it have turn things better for us? I’ve always wondered about that.
  26. I have loved you for so long even though we haven’t met. I content myself with the thought that there was a moment in time when we’re probably looking at the same sky.
  27. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t seen someone for years or for a minute. The pain of missing him would still be unbearable.
  28. You said there’d be no goodbyes, but I counted so many days and you’re still not here. I’m beginning to think it was just part of your games.
  29. You annoyed me and I hated you at first. But now all I want is to see you again. Fate has a funny way of connecting people.
  30. Your love chased away all the shadows, my fears, and my nightmares, but now that you’re gone, I’m learning to be afraid of the dark again.
  31. You are the hardest person to say goodbye to. I never want to be away from you. If you give me just one look, I might never be able to go even if I have to.
  32. Kindred spirits: you and I. I knew the moment we’ve met that what we have was something different. It was a love that transcends time and shatters all barriers.
  33. If you give me just one reason to stay, I promise you’ll never have to walk alone. I will give you the privilege of having a life-long companion. Will you take it?
  34. Missing you has always been such as disconcerting feeling. It’s something I can never get used to. Be here now.
  35. There are many ways to say I miss you. There are many things to miss about you. But there is only one reason why I do – I love you.
  36. The worst punishment you can give yourself is to hide your true feelings for somebody. That’s why I’m telling you now before it’s too late – I love you, and I really miss you.
  37. I can’t stop what my heart dictates. I can’t quiet my mind and not listen to what it says. All I can do is tell you I miss you – hoping you’d understand how hard it is not to love you.
  38. The sky is dark. The winds are colder. The birds are singing sad songs. The flowers don’t bloom anymore – all because you’re not around.
  39. I suck at everything. I suck at missing you, loving you, and trying to forget you. The only thing I’m good at is thinking of you.
  40. The worst moment in my life is the moment I realized you’re not coming back. The mornings feel like night, and I keep forcing myself to forget but I can’t. There should be a crash course on how to not miss someone or how to heal a broken heart.
  41. I’m waiting for the day I will stop missing you. I mean, if Santa Claus isn’t real, then maybe you aren’t too. But when Christmas comes, I always find myself waiting for Santa… and you.
  42. There are no big words, no magic words to tell you how I feel. I miss you. It’s as simple as that. And it’s painful because it’s true.
  43. You made me eat breakfast. You made me ride a bike. You quiet my demons and turned me into a brave new person. Was that your only intention? Teach me how to be brave, so I can survive a life without you?
  44. Times are harder when the person you want to forget keeps on popping in your head. There should be a cemetery for broken promises, old memories, and shattered hearts. Then you’ll know where to find me.
  45. I thought love will make me a happier person. I thought it will provide me a more positive perspective in life. But I’m just a bitter person now. I lost all hope in love. I’ve given up on my dreams. It’s the worst kind of feeling. Missing someone who isn’t real.
  46. The nights can be unkind when you’re missing the person you love. You keep on telling yourself you’ll make it but every day is a struggle that doesn’t end. But I’d rather have this sadness than lose you completely.
  47. Sure, we had our happy times. It’s what propels me to still wake up in the morning and go on with my life. Hoping that we can rekindle those moments and that you never have to leave again. May this message reach you wherever you are.
  48. What’s so bad about loving someone is missing them when they’re away. It doesn’t matter if it’s as short as an hour, it still feels like hell. Sometimes you can’t even breathe in longing. And when you’re finally together, you wish time will stand still.
  49. I accept that part of loving you is being sad when we’re not together. It doesn’t matter if it takes months or years. I will not let go because my love for you is patient. My love for you is true.
  50. I wish I can bury these memories of us. I can’t let it torture me forever. I can’t bear knowing I’m here missing you and you’re out there not missing me.

Missing someone is really painful but you don’t have to suffer alone. Open your heart, make peace with the past. Just hang on because everything will be okay in the end. The good things may not last, but so are the bad ones. Have faith in your love. The struggles you are experiencing now will only make you a better person. If you still haven’t told him you miss him, now is the right time.

 

 

The post 50 I Miss You Messages for Him appeared first on I Fashion Styles.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement